Thanx to Rae and this sweet pattern:
Buttercup Bag Sewing Pattern
I made this sweet little bag today.
The fabrics I used are 21-wale corduroy - one multicolored and one all purple- both from Stoff & Stil
on the innside:
(ignore the messy threads and the unironed finish - that's in my plans for tomorrow ;)
inside fabric is plain black cotton from leftovers at IKEA)
A closer look at my own details:
I fastened the strap with these cute little flower buttons also from from Stoff & Stil
Finnally I got around to sewing some of my tatting onto something!!
(That little tatted flower is actually my own pattern - simple one, but still my own *woohoo!*)




1 kommentar:
Oi! her har det skjedd mye siden sist jeg var inne og leste.
Så fin bloggen din har blitt1 og ikke minst var veska uber kul!!! Flink du er!!!
Legg inn en kommentar